Do you want to be at the forefront of devising and delivering a social and new media marketing strategy for one of the most respected companies in the gaming sector. This is a blank canvas and they are looking for you to educate, engage and develop market leading innovative and commercially focused customer tools which will be the envy of their competitors.
As a newly created leadership role you will still be expected to be hands on in boosting B2C and B2B marketing deliverables alongside traditional marketing activities. This is a highly visible leadership position with a huge potential attached. The US based parent company and the international group will be looking to you for show them the way for social business engagement. There really is no limit on where you can take new age social marketing or how big your team could become in time!
In essence the Social Media Director is responsible for overseeing the Company’s Social Media Strategy and Social Media team across all internal brands and platforms . This role coordinates with the internal PR, Editorial, Marketing, Legal and Production Directors and Board Members to support the Company’s mission. The position involves ensuring our social boradcasting is fully integrated with all other efforts across the Company’s portfolio, as well as managing the Central Social Media budget.
Operating as a key member of the Gaming Division Executive Team, lead the development of a comprehensive New Media Marketing Strategy for the Gaming Division.
Key Position Accountabilities:
• Lead the development of an overall New Media Marketing Strategy for the Gaming Division, in conjunction with the Group Strategy Director, MD Interactive and as part of the Gaming Division Executive Team.
• Contribute to the development and execution of associated strategic relationships and business development initiatives across the Gaming Division.
• Embrace New Media marketing techniques to drive activity through the Division’s traditional and Interactive routes to markets, developing a cohesive and measurable multi-channel New Media marketing approach.
• Lead the execution of the Division’s strategic initiative to “Build its brand focused, director-to-consumer marketing expertise” as part of its overall Interactive Gaming Strategy.
• Working alongside the Division’s MD for Interactive markets, take direct responsibility for:
– Establishing an affiliate marketing programme; and
– Embracing Social Media marketing techniques to drive revenue in Interactive markets.
• In partnership with the Division’s MD for Interactive markets, take profit and loss responsibility for the emerging Affiliate Marketing business.
Interested? Contact Gavin Chase, The Social Media & Betting Headhunter on +44 121 702 1481 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org