The importance of social networking in today’s online experience cannot be overstated. Social networking is the most popular online activity worldwide accounting for nearly 1 in every 5 minutes spent online in October 2011, and reaches 82 percent of the world’s Internet population, representing 1.2 billion users around the globe.
This report analyzes the current state of social networking activity around the globe, providing key insights into how social networking has influenced the digital landscape and implications for marketers operating in this social world.
- How extensive is consumer usage of social networking and how does it vary by country?
- What is the current rate of social networking adoption in different parts of the world?
- Which sites are driving this adoption in different markets?
- How are these consumer usage dynamics changing over time?
- Where do these trends appear to be headed in the future?
There is of course a sound business reason to invest in social media activities. If your company is missing the cutting edge of sophisticated social business to engage with your customers then perhaps you need to use the services of boutique social media recruiters. CNA Executive Search can help you find the talent you need via targeted recruitment engagement techniques. Give us a call on +44 121 702 1481 to find out more or email Gavin Chase, Social Media Headhunter at firstname.lastname@example.org.